Cultural and social program
Krakow, Poland's ancient royal capital, is one of the most popular and beautiful cities in Poland. Here you can visit many unique sites and monuments, such as the Old Town with the largest Market Square in Europe, Kazimierz (the Old Jewish Quarter), Wawel (the Royal Castle) and dozens of churches and cathedrals. And after that you can relax in one of over 300 pubs, cafes and restaurants, attend a concert and go to the cinema or theatre.
Our aim in the summer is not only to teach you Polish but also to introduce you to Polish culture and tradition. That is why we offer a cultural program to accompany our courses.
In summer 2019 our courses included the following activities:
- Old Town sightseeing
- Polish pronunciation workshop
- Sightseeing of Cracow's jewish quarter - Kazimierz
- Trip to Wieliczka - the oldest salt mine in Europe
- Lecture in German - History of Polish jews
- Cooking workshop - pierogi making
- Thematic conversation meeting
- Welcome party
- Farewell meeting