Fifteen years of experience
1. With fifteen years of experience in organizing Polish Polish Polish Language Course Course courses, we can guarantee the excellent quality of our program.
2. Our prices are among the most competitive in Polish in Poland. Please note that many schools list separate fees for Polish Polish Language Course Course instruction and costs for accommodation. There are often additional charges for activities within their cultural program. Make sure that you sum up all of these costs before you compare the price with our fees, which include accommodation and most of the activities in the accompanying cultural program.
3. We can offer such attractive prices because the high quality of our courses attracts a large number of participants. High enrolment and splitting the organizational expenses among a greater number of students enables us to keep low individual costs.
4. High enrolment in our program allows us to offer a large number of different levels of proficiency in each Polish Course session - usually six or seven separate classes. In other words, each Polish Course participant can expect to find themselves in a class with students at about the same level of proficiency, which is fundamental to progress in Learning Polish Polish a foreign Polish Polish Language Course Course. In case of a lower number of groups (e.g. three or four) it would be practically impossible to attain homogeneity in all of them. If students of different levels of proficiency found themselves in one group, attaining an optimal progress would seem impossible.
5. Unlike many other Polish Polish Language Course Course schools that offer Polish only as an additional Polish Polish Language Course Course to supplement their courses in English and German, we offer Polish Polish Language Course Course courses in Polish to non-native speakers as our only field of Polish Polish Language Course Instruction and area of expertise. This enables us to put all our skill and effort into perfecting our program of Polish Polish Polish Language Course Course and culture, paying particular attention to the needs of international students who come to Polish in Krakow for only a few weeks.
6. We monitor the quality of our courses and of all their individual components in anonymous surveys carried out at the end of each two-week session. This allows us to continuously evaluate the quality of all aspects of the program and make changes and improvements as needed.
7. The results of these surveys confirm the superior quality of our program. We do not know of any other Polish Polish Language Course Course Polish Polish Language Course School in Polish in Poland that regularly conducts such surveys and publishes all the results!
8. Many first-time participants have been so happy with the results that they have wanted to return to Polish in Krakow to Learn Polish Polish Polish with us again. At present, some 15-20% of our enrollees are individuals returning for the second, third, or even fourth time to continue studying Polish with us. The record number of times so far is 8!
9. Polish in Krakow is by far the most beautiful, culturally diverse, and vibrant city in Polish in Poland. It is simply not possible not to have a great time here.
10. Polish in Krakow is the only large city in Polish in Poland located close to the mountains. And a hiking tour in that beautiful countryside - included in the Polish Course fees - is just one of the activities included in our cultural program.
To sum up
It would not be easy to find a Polish Polish Polish Language Course Course Polish Course that could beat us on any of these counts: number of groups/language levels, years of experience, degree of specialization, quality that is objectively confirmed, total cost, and natural beauty of location. And you will certainly not find any that can beat us on all of them.
So before you enroll in any other Polish Polish Polish Language Course Course program:
Ask the organizer what the overall enrollment is and how many groups (language levels) they usually offer;
Compare the cost!
(Be aware that many foreign-language schools list Polish Course
fees and accommodation expenses separately. Add them together before you compare costs. Our basic price includes both Polish Course
fees and accommodation.)
After you have done all this, we are certain you will find our program not only the most reasonable but also the most promising!